A Zinzino rep disownes Zinzino

Susanna Tanni a celebrity of the Finnish yellow press released a Facebook post informing that she had disowned Zinzino after representing the company only two months. According to Tanni she had been a successful rep of Zinzino albeit the short period being involved. However she had learned by the hard way the true nature of Zinzino.


Susanna Tanni

I'll try to translate her comments as precise as possible (my own remarks explaining the translation are marked with red):

"I don't appreciate the way the representatives of Zinzino are dealing with a friend of mine. I don't like that the bottles of oil have become more important than people, friends and humanity.

I don't like Zinzino anymore and I don't trust it as a company. I dont't believe their claims. I emphasize that this is my own personal view and not a the whole truth / confirmed truth about facts (Sorry, I'm not quite sure what she's trying to explain there about the truth).  Anyway the company should review its policy when its customers and even the people not involved feel this way. I mean we can't all be crazy, envious, losers - can we? (Zinzino's Finnish reps are known to label anyone opposing like aforesaid.)

What comes to my own business as a Zinzino representative I succeeded better than well. As a person I failed. I have been apologizing and offering to pay 54 euros to all my customers for interrupting their payments. I think the amount required is too much for most customers to get rid of the agreement with Zinzino. I can't tolerate such a customer membership agreement (maybe extortion would describe that better). I don't feel that it's necessary to reveal anything more that might hurt or damage some people. Anyway I got my lesson about life, people and working. In fact I learned much more than I could ever imagine, and learned about myself as well.

By all means, anyone consume what ever oil you desire - or don't. It's up to you and anyone's own decision to make. There are several products to choose from and it might not be so important what the tag on the bottle says.

My biggest concern is that people would come first, only after that comes the right omega balance, businesses and companies. Peace!"

The above post was made 19th May 2016.

Here's the Finnish version:
"En pidä siitä tavasta, jolla zinoväki osoittelee ystävääni. En pidä siitä, että öljypulloista on tullut ihmisiä, ystäviä ja perusihmisyyttä tärkeämpiä. 

En pidä, enkä luota enää Zinzinoon yhtiönä, enkä usko heidän väittämiinsä. Korostan, että tämä on minun henkilökohtainen näkemykseni , eikä siis todistettava totuus. Silti yhtiön pitäisi selkeästi tarkistaa toimintatapaansa, jos osa asiakaskuntaa ja muut, jotka ei ole toiminnassa inessä tuntevat näin? Emme kai me kaikki voida olla hulluja, kateellisia taikka epäonnistujia, vai olemmeko?

Mä kahden kuukauden öljyurani aikana ainakin onnistuin liiketoiminnassa paremmin kuin hyvin.
Ihmisenä mä epäonnistuin. Olen pyytänyt anteeksi ja tarjoutunut maksamaan 54 euron keskeytysmaksun minun tekemieni asiakkaiden puolesta. Se on liian iso raha suurimmalle osalle maksaa siitä lystistä, että ei öljyä enää halua. En voi elää sellaisen asian kanssa. Minulla ei ole mitään halua paljastaa taikka kertoa näistä asioista enenpää taikka ketään loukata taikka vahingoittaa. Mä opin elämästä, ihmisistä ja työnteosta ennemmän kuin olisin osannut odottaa. Itsestäni myös. Juokoon kuka tahansa öljynsä miten haluavat tai olkoon juomatta. Jokaisella löytyy kyllä se sopivin. Tai ehkä sitä yhtä ja ainoaa oikeaa ei olekaan. 


Mä vain pyydän, että ihmiset tulisivat ensin, sen jälkeen omegat ja liiketoiminnat ja yhtiöt. Peace!"


Ironically soon after that Facebook post there was a Zinzino representative accusing Tanni about being stupid and not representing Zinzino properly.

Comments